Diehard Boston Red Sox Fan & Resident Technology Guru Cheri is the SVP, Senior Technology & Operations Officer at Franklin Savings Bank. She joined the Bank in 1983. As a member of FSB’s senior leadership team, she oversees the Bank’s main operations and technology functions. She continually seeks ways for the Bank to streamline operations and improve the customer experience by leveraging new technologies to deliver more intuitive and smart banking solutions for our employees and customers.
- Cheri graduated from Endicott College with a BS in mass communications. She is also a graduate of the Northern New England School of Banking at UNH and New England School of Banking of Williams College.
- She is the proud mother of two grown children—a son, Bryan, and daughter, Traci. Loves spending time with her granddaughter, Layla.
- She also serves on the Board of Directors as Secretary for the Franklin Visiting Nurses Association Board of Directors
- A self-professed diehard fan of the Boston Red Sox, you will find Cheri at Fenway Park, Tropicana Field, Camden Yards, Yankee Stadium or anywhere else the Sox are playing.
- She was one of the founders of FSB’s Annual Charity Softball Tournament which has supported many local charities over the past 23 years.